- 07 September 2023Auditor general highlights issues with Executive Council Office’s oversight of the COVID-19 pandemic
In his report tabled today at the legislative assembly, auditor general Paul Martin found opportunities for improvements pertaining to the oversight exercised by the Executive Council Office during the COVID-19 ...
- 07 September 2023Auditor general finds Social Development did not exercise effective oversight in mitigating identified pandemic-related risks
Auditor general Paul Martin tabled a report today in the legislative assembly, highlighting concerns regarding the lack of pandemic planning and available expertise in nursing home infection prevention and control ...
- 01 September 2023
Volume I of the 2023 report of the auditor general will be released at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 7.
- 29 November 2022Auditor general finds province does not ensure timely remediation of contaminated sites, increasing risk to the public and the environment
In his latest report tabled today at the legislative assembly, auditor general Paul Martin highlighted issues in the provincial government’s contaminated sites management process relating to its legislative authority, execution, ...
- 29 November 2022Almost $41 million surplus in Environmental Trust Fund while eligible projects are denied or awarded reduced funding: auditor general
In his latest report tabled today in the legislative assembly, auditor general Paul Martin highlighted a lack of planning and direction with respect to the province’s Environmental Trust Fund under ...
- 29 November 2022
In his report released today, auditor general Paul Martin provided an update on the status of the implementation of past recommendations at departments, agencies, and Crown corporations.
- 29 November 2022
Auditor general Paul Martin reported on his office’s fiscal 2022 financial statement audit of the province and other key findings.
- 24 November 2022
Volumes II and III of the 2022 report of the auditor general will be released at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 29.
- 23 June 2022
Auditor general Paul Martin tabled a report today in the legislative assembly, highlighting concerns regarding the New Brunswick Liquor Corporation’s role in the development of the liquor industry in the ...
- 23 June 2022Auditor general finds province pays millions to finance employee health and dental benefit plan deficits
In his report tabled today at the legislative assembly, auditor general Paul Martin highlighted issues with the health and dental benefit plan that serves over 30,000 eligible employees in the ...