The New Brunswick Human Rights Commission delivers free human rights training and workshops to employers, service providers, government departments, and educational institutions. Our presentations help organizations integrate human rights principles and best practices in their day-to-day operations.
We can tailor our workshops to the specific needs of an organization or audience. Our most requested workshops include:
- Getting Acquainted with Human Rights
- The Duty to Accommodate at Work
- Housing and Human Rights
- Accommodating Students with Disabilities (K-12)
- Accommodating Students with Disabilities in Post-Secondary Institutions
- Human Rights and Gender Identity or Expression
You can also request a session on a specific ground or area protected under the Human Rights Act (for example: family status, social condition, etc.).