Government of New Brunswick

The information provided refers to Crown land administered and controlled by the Minister of Natural Resources and Energy Development. Extended use of Crown land or activities that involve development on Crown land require formal authorization such as a lease, licence, or easement. Some of these activities include camp lots, rights of way, or commercial/industrial operations. Licence or lease holders must comply with terms and conditions of dispositions, which include timely payments of annual rental and property taxes, in full.