The New Brunswick Anglophone School Districts are seeking qualified candidates for French Second Language teaching positions within the province (Grades 1-12)
- Possess a valid New Brunswick Teacher’s Certificate
- Demonstrate a minimum oral proficiency of Advanced Plus (B2.2) on the N.B. Second Language Proficiency Scale for French Intensive positions and Superior (C1) for French Immersion positions.
If you possess the essential qualifications and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send the following information to email@example.com :
- Cover Letter, outlining the essential qualifications for this position; please indicate which district(s) of the province you would be interested in working
- Three References
- Copy of Teacher’s Certificate
- Copy of your French Proficiency Certificate
The successful candidates will be required to provide a criminal record check
We thank all those who apply however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.