Volumes II and III of the 2021 auditor general report to be released22 February 2022
FREDERICTON (GNB) – Volumes II and III of the 2021 report of the auditor general will be released at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 24.
At that time, copies of the report will be available online at the Auditor General of New Brunswick website.
Volume II contains:
- Chapter 1 – Performance Audit – Key Messages from the Auditor General
- Chapter 2 – Residential Energy Efficiency Programs – Department of Natural Resources and Energy Development, and NB Power
- Chapter 3 – Crown Agency Salary and Benefits Practices
- Chapter 4 – Follow-Up on Recommendations from Prior Years’ Performance Audit Chapters
Volume III contains:
- Chapter 1 – Financial Audit – Key Messages from the Auditor General
- Chapter 2 – Annual Surplus, Net Debt and Funded Debt
- Chapter 3 – State of New Brunswick’s Financial Condition
- Chapter 4 – Results of our Audit of the Province of New Brunswick’s Financial Statements
- Chapter 5 – Results of Crown Agency Financial Statement Audits
In addition to the report, a PowerPoint presentation, news releases and one-page summaries for select chapters will be on the auditor general’s website.
Stock images of auditor general Paul Martin can be found on the website’s photo gallery.
Note to news media:
Due to COVID-19 safety measures, the news conference will be virtual. Media representatives wishing to attend are required to register with the office’s communications officer by noon on Wednesday. Embargoed copies of materials will be available to media press gallery members at 8 a.m. on Thursday. Those wishing to receive an embargoed copy should email firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Wednesday.22-02-22